Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleep???? Wjhat sleep???

My littlest got sick yesterday....poor thing!! He was running a temp with no other symptoms..gave him some medicine and thought we were ok. Well he wanted to sleep in the living room...him on one couch..and mommy on the other....UGHHHHHH!!!  Well..turns out he is pretty smart! (probably gets that from me!!) He woke up at 1:30 this morning with a temp of 103.6!!
Needless to say...we were up til 5:00 trying to bring it down...no ice bath needed...Praise God!! I hate that. 
Now we are relaxing watching movies and eating popsicles...praying that at one point he will want to take a nap!! 
 Here's my little guy on a happier day practicing his karate moves in "little dragons" class. He is always full of smiles....which always makes me smile!!  
 I need to go now and take care of him...hopefully he will be feeling better soon...and it doesn't decide to make its rounds with the whole family!!!
May God Bless you in all you do!!

Tonia 

No comments:

Post a Comment