Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New project!!

Today i started a new project....a snowflake garland!! I know..sounds crazy..especially after all the snow we have had here in Michigan...but i saw it in one of my favorite magazines(Create and Decorate). 
I just had to make it now!!
I had to cut 9 big circles..72 medium circles..and 72 little circles..now i have to make them all into yo-yos and assemble.If i can get permission from the creator..i will post some pics of the finished product. I like to get permission first..i don't want to step on anyones toes ya know..LOL!

I still have a sick little boy here..and now maybe a sick little girl. She has developed a very nasty cough and slight fever..she may need to see the doc this time..we'll see where tomorrow takes us! That's her right there...the one with the beautiful brown hair and eyes to match..she is hugging her cousin Jade..they love to play together.

Have to go for now...until next time..

May God bless you in all you do!!

Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment