Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day Two!!!

It is Day Two on my new journey... its not as bad as I thought it would be!!! I know ...right??
I stuck to my menu yesterday and walked two miles with my "walking" video. 
Today i stuck to the menu and walked in the mall with my sister...good times!! I wish i would have had my camera so i could've taken a pic of her face!!! We are definitely getting older! LOL!!
                         I LOVE YOU SIS!!!!

We did it and now we both feel better!!

I'm almost done with the snowflake garland and hopefully i receive permission to post some pictures...it is going to be pretty!!  
I finally bought the little crystals to place in the centers so they can "sparkle" like real snowflakes! 
I'm off to take the kids to karate class...my craft bag in hand ( people look at me weird there!! )

May God bless you in all you do!!!
Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment