Saturday, February 26, 2011

BLAHHHH!!!

Things have been so crazy around here lately that i haven't hardly had time to breath!!  And you know what that means...a run down mommy!   I can feel the bugs attacking me as we speak! This is not going to be good for my new workout routine....and i have been doing so good too. 
  1. We had three snowdays this week...which meant lots of kids running around..
  2. Trying to keep up with all the kids running around...
  3. Babysitting my little nephew ( who is so adorable!) who has definitly hit his "terrible twos!"....
  4. Taking kids to karate class...
  5. grocery shopping...
  6. My teenager started driving on the road....did you hear that...driving on the ROAD!!!....
  7. Huge argument with my husband...
  8. Finishing my latest rug (Pictures soon...i hope!)...
  9. Starting on the six dishrags i need to make...
Learned how to make yarn from old t-shirts...Which is one of the coolest things i have done in a long time!! Who knew you could do such a thing with a shirt!!
That is just a small list of all the things going on...not including all the jobs i do on a regular basis....


But it is the weekend ....and that means the start of a new week...that always sounds good to me...starting all fresh and new!
I have so many new projects swirling around in my head today that i can't wait for the new week to start some! Hopefully i will get some much needed down time...HOPEFULLY!!


Good night for now...my other nephew is staying the night tonight and those 5 yr. olds love to get up early for some reason..and i mean early!!
 May God bless you in all you do!!


Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment