Sunday, February 27, 2011

And........

Here it is.....my newest rug!! I kinda actually like it.  I thought it was going to be too crazy for me..but it works.


I need to learn how to make tags so i can put my stamp on it. That way it will truly be a handmade goodie from me!  In the meantime...this is will be on its way to its new home...i hope they enjoy it as much as i did making it.

I also made some of these this week:
Once again...I really need a good camera!! How do ya all get such nice pics to post on your blog??  LOL
             Aint it sweet though???  And another one:
They each have a pin on the back so you can wear them on your coat....or vest...or shirt...or purse....or....you get the idea!! Ha haha!

       Me and the littlest daughter thought they were so cute and we can NOT wait for spring.....how bout you?? They put a little smile on our faces.

                I need to get my behind off here and on the road....i need to battle the crowds at Meijer....i really hate shopping for groceries on sunday. Especially there.  And then its back here to prep food for the week and cook some yummy enchiladas for the hubby!!! 
Until next time:

May God bless you in all you do!!

Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment