Monday, March 14, 2011

New project finished!!!

                                  My newest project has been finished!!!
I had to make this for my daughter's classroom basket. They are having a carnival and each classroom donates a basket....hers was  
                                 "CHOCOLATE DELIGHT"


I can't wait to put my bid on this basket!!! I LOVE chocolate!!!!! 
I dipped oreos into white chocolate and wrapped them in cellophane, then glued a really cute flower onto each one. I then painted a block of wood and drilled holes for the sucker sticks!!! How easy and how pretty!!!!


    There is my new favorite color........ Robin's egg blue!!!!! I can't stop using it!!! I really love it combined with the dark brown and the white of the daisy's!!!
                  Alright....I know.....i really NEED  a new camera!!! Oh well....you get the idea right???  My true passion is creating..not photographing it!! LOL!!


                     On a more serious note....keep praying for all those affected by the earthquake in Japan!! All those lost souls and mourning families...my mind cannot begin to comprehend the sorrow and pain they are all going through!! May God watch over them and give some purpose to all this suffering!   My heart aches and i am wondering one little person like me can do to help.  Does anyone have any ideas???


Well...time to tuck the littles into bed and get started on my new project.....busy , busy, hands make for a happier heart!! ha ha ha ha ..


May God bless you in all you do!


Tonia

1 comment:

  1. The basket turned out great! I am sure your daughter will be very proud to present it to her class.

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete