Saturday, April 2, 2011

Feeling Better!!

My little man is finally starting to feel better!!! He has been sick since Monday morning....which means we haven't got anything accomplished since Monday morning!!  He is keeping his liquids down and is starting to eat again....Thank God! I was beginning to think that we were going to have to take him to the hospital and feed him by IV....he was looking so frail and weak....and i couldn't even BRIBE him to eat.   I wish i had pics to post so you could see.....how pitiful and sad.....:(

But now he is up and around and driving his mom nuts...just like little 5 yr. old boys are supposed too!!

Today i bought a new camera....but i need to get a card for it before i can use is the right way....or at least that's what my teenage daughter said....and lets be honest...she knows more about that technical doo-hickey stuff than i do!! Ha ha!!
So now i will always be able to take pics of my rugs ....and other craft projects...so you can all enjoy the fun with me!!
Right now its time for this tired mommy to get some rest....so i can feel refreshed and hopefully not doze during the preacher's sermon!!

May God bless you in all you do!!

And I hope you all enjoy a peaceful and relaxing sunday...doing whatever makes you the happiest!!!
Tonia

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Tonia! So happy your little one is feeling better. Its no fun when they are sick. Have fun with your camera. Its always a lot of fun playing with a new 'toy'. I am hoping to get some swap projects started to day and I need to work on more things for my Etsy shop.... too bad I have to work! lol

    Have a great Sunday!
    *hugs*
    Debbie K

    ReplyDelete