Friday, January 28, 2011

This is SOOOOOO scary!!!

Hello!! My name is Tonia and i am very new to blogging!! To be honest, it scares me a little, but I can't wait to get started and make new friends! The idea of meeting new people and sharing my thoughts, dreams, adventures and maybe even creations gets me excited!!

Just to start, i want to share a bit about myself.
I have created a beautiful family with my husband of 17 yrs. We love eacother dearly...on most days...and I can't imagine spending my life with any other. We have three children...15, 9, and 5 and they keep me very busy. I have chosen to be a stay at home mom and its a decision i don't regret. I love to volunteer, read, craft and relax to good music and a glass of great wine. 
My biggest dream is to open my own craft stop in the country. That is one of the reasons for starting this blog...so i can reach out and meet new people and get over my fears. 


So come follow me on this great adventure that i am ready to embark on!!


God Bless you in all you do!!
Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment